The Global Learning Hub is not able to provide any legal advice or guidance on DACA policy changes, nor advice for U.S. or international travel by undocumented students or students with DACA status. Undocumented students or students with DACA status who are interested in participating in our U.S.-based programs should contact the AB540 and Undocumented Student Center.
Questions about U.S. travel should also be directed to the AB540 and Undocumented Student Center. If you are not a UC Davis student, you may have similar resources at your home campus.
University of California Undocumented Student Resources:
- Undocumented Student Program – UC Berkeley
- Dream Center – UC Irvine
- Undocumented Student Program – UCLA
- Services for Undocumented Students – UC Merced
- Undocumented Student Programs – UC Riverside
- Undocumented Student Services – UC San Diego
- Undocumented Student Support Services – UC San Francisco
- Dream Scholars / Undocumented Students Services – UC Santa Barbara
- Undocumented Student Services – UC Santa Cruz
AB540 and Undocumented Student Center Resource Recommendations:
- UC Immigrant Legal Services Center's FAQ: Advance Parole for DACA Recipients
- Immigrants Rising's Guide for Undocumented Individuals Traveling in CA
- ACLU's Know Your Rights: Enforcement at the Airport